Friday 15 January 2021

From GeorgeS - Piper The Werewolf - Relocation request (26 points)

      I tried hard to find something that has to do with "eggs" but nothing easily comes to mind. No dragons in my collection at the moment...only some chickens...hahaha..

   So... Oh! Mighty Sarah , I beg for your help to skip that room and go to the next one ! Please accept the gift I offer to you as a small token of my submission to your powers!

...Hail to you your "Magic"Ness....

  For the record, this is " Piper the Werewolf"  a Hero figure from " Zombicide" Dungeons & Dragons Game ( aha..here's my dragon...). NMM used for the weapons, though I'm not good enough in it yet. This is my second NMM figure. The base floor is scratch built with plastic tiles.
 The size of the figure is 35mm so I don't know how much it scores. So it is 20 + ?





Hope you like my Bloody werewolf chick :)

'Till next time...

Keep Up The Brushes!!
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Very fine work George! She looks like you should better not mess with her. Points wise I decided on scoring it as a 28mm figure but awarding an additional point, so it fits nicely between 28mm and 40mm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These D&D figures all have strange sizes ..All are bigger than 28mm in size and proportion. As you say inbetween 28-40 mm. Excellent detailed though!
      Thank you !

      Delete
  2. Nope not messing with her. Great work. NMM is wizardry on its own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a great painting technique and ionce you master it, the figures fly to another level...Still lot of work to do for me :)

      Delete
  3. She's rather intimidating. Great brushwork George!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice chick but she's a werewolf underneath!!..LOL
      Thank you Curt!

      Delete
  4. Nice work. The basing contrasts beautifully with the figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stuart! That's why I didn't drybrush the base too much so it remained dark.

      Delete
  5. Lovely figure and basing!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great figure mate, reminds me of the wife if I've forgotten to put the bins out 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. ! I assume you have very clean bins!
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  7. Great work, George... and congratulations on the NMM, which looks really excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sidney, I still need more work on the NMM though..

      Delete
  8. Looks just great and nice tone on the white!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christopher! I like it too and I was thinking about it twice when I decided to mess it up with blood ...lol

      Delete