Friday 15 January 2021

From PaulSS: [The Gallery of Ancestors] Knight of Columbus (25pts)


Ok, so not exactly one of my ancestors, but when his father passed chum Drew had Paul Hicks create a model of his dad in his Knights of Columbus regalia.

The Gallery of Ancestors: Paint a figure, unit or model with an ancestral theme - an ancestor of yours, or a connection to your own family’s history, or maybe just the ancestors of the last unit you painted. Revel in a glorious past… even if it’s an imagined ancestry for your tabletop heroes!



Drew gave me a couple of these and I had already painted one back in 2019, but did not know it was a Knight of Columbus. 

As I've already got one of these chaps for my own collection, I'll pass this one on to Drew for his collection.

A single 28mm figure and the location bonus will add 25 points to my total.

17 comments: