Monday 1 March 2021

Skull-o-meter Update Week 10

There are now 2422 tiny Skullz piled before the Skull Throne. Here's the esteemed 'Century Club', who have offered over 100 Skullz:

  1. StuartL 456
  2. Barks 420
  3. NickJ 265
  4. MikeW 213
  5. KyleC 199
  6. PaulOG 143
  7. SanderS105
  8. PaulS 104
Much better than boring numbers, eh, Miles?


It is scenery that pulls out the big numbers, but there have been some nice skelly armies adding to the cause:

PeteF

KyleC's printer goes brrrrr

MikeW keeps finding boxes of Khemri
Skull of the Week:

PeterD

Barks

10 comments:

  1. Most impressive Skull-o-meter, Barks. Congratulations to all the Skull-testants so far. I can honestly say, each time I paint a skull in future, I shall be reminded on your dedication to the Skull God. I salute you all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I start finding them all over the place now...

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, this post had me falling off my chair laughing, oh and a bit of wee may have left my bladder...
    When did I ever say I'd join this Duel?! Now I understand Barks counting all my Skullz, I thought he was just having fun. As far as I know I only ever entered the Napoelonic Duel willingly and consciously :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked: I really didn't join :-)

      Delete
    2. All skulls are counted, willingly or not!
      Best Iain

      Delete
    3. The Skull-o-meter cares not from whence the skullz come!

      Delete
  3. Always enjoy the skull counts Barks, and yes a line chart is a wonderful thing. I am really chuffed to receive skull of the week honours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a soft spot for a skull with character.

      Delete
  4. This report warms my skull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should I have included EdwardG's 6mm Brunswickers?!

      Delete