Sunday 20 March 2016

From EdwinK: 28mm Frostgrave Characters (10 points)

For my final two Frostgrave submission I have two Otherworld Miniatures' figures - a Dwarf Cleric and Spell Caster.







Both are lovely little chaps with lots of great detail, but I have to say the dwarf is my favorite

The SnowLord is catching some Z's so Minions Dave and Tamsin are keeping thngs rolling for a bit

Nice choice of purple Edwin, it will stand out in the frosty terrain features for sure - these chaps give you another 10 points

9 comments:

  1. Looks like Ming the Merciless with a skull cap, great min and nice painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tin skullcap was of course inspired by Nicol Williamson in 'Excalibur'.

      Delete
    2. And I heard his voice when viewing them!

      Delete
    3. "Look into the eyes of the Dragon and despair!"
      ; )

      Delete
  2. Great figs Edwin. The wizard has a purposeful stride to his step. Love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dwarf, but that wizard is the bomb ,Edwin! I like how his skull cap pops! ;)

    ReplyDelete