Wednesday 21 February 2018

From Barks: Warriors of Middle Earth (192 points)

I acquired the most recent expansion for the excellent epic boardgame War of the Ring. These were a quick paint job that I'm happy with.

Dead Men of Dunharrow

Dunlendings

Giant Spiders

Corsairs of Umbar

Giant Eagles

Ents
There are eight of each, and the humans are 20mm and they're all similarly sized, so 48x4 = 192.

From Ray

Surprisingly I've not heard of the game. The figures do look pretty cool though. I do like the Dead men of Dunharrow, that's a great shade of Dead green!
192 points coming your way!

14 comments:

  1. Very nice, I specifically like the Dead from Dunnharrow, great effects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sander! They’re embarrassingly easy: green wash over a white undercoat!

      Delete
  2. Nice work Barks. I particularly like the corsairs. And what is it with Aussies and giant spiders, don't you have enough killer arachnids in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dead men and Dunlendings and the ents are super characterful!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, and I agree with Sander - those dead from Dunnharrow are particularly sharp. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really smart, Barks. I really like these - and they look so much better painted. Great work. The Corsairs and the Dead Men of Dunharrow look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sidney! There’s not much to them, but they are greatly improved by paint!

      Delete