Monday 21 January 2019

CanCon Aussie Catch-Up 2019

All who can make it are welcome to attend the 2019 Aussie Challengers and Bloggers CanCon Catch-up this coming weekend. If you run a wargaming blog or are a past or present Challenger, then come along and say g'day, meet old friends and new, tell us what you've bought and lament your dice rolls. Tell the Canadians how hot it is here!

Sunday 27th January 2019
11:30am
CanCon
Coorong Pavilion (Top Hall) by the Bolt Action tournament

I'll be there in a shirt with 'Barks' on it; it is always great to meet blogosphere acquaintances in the flesh.

Spread the word!

Barks






11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a grand time - I hope you antipodeans have a lovely day of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I won't be present this year. Have several cold ones on my behalf lads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The far-famed Camo Shorts will not be made manifest this year...

      ; (

      Delete
  3. I'm there mate, and will bring Dux and Dave of the Left Handed Panzerfaust with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To help spread the word I've posted this at my blog also

      Delete
  4. I will be around, most probably nailed to my trade stand in the main hall. Drop by and say g'day.

    ReplyDelete