Sunday 19 January 2020

From JonathanO - Curtgeld figure for Challenge 32 Pts

This is my entry fee figure for The AHPC X.  It is for a specific person:  ScottM.
The figure is the "Arise oh restless dead" miniature from Warlord Games.





Scott is already on the way to the summit of The Snow Lord's Peak.  Hopefully, this figure can be used to lead a force of undead in his games of Warlords of Erehwon.

I was not sure how I would get on with painting this model, but I used mainly GW Contrast paints and that helped me a lot.

Photograph a Grand Prix car at speed?  No problem!   Take decent pictures of stationary miniatures?  Not me, sorry!  I will have to experiment some more with lighting etc.

That should be 30 points for me,  5 for a 28mm figure plus 25 for the Curtgeld bonus.

Cheers!

J

From MilesR: Very evocative figure and there seems to be more than one in the mix so I'm giving 2 points. 



12 comments: