Saturday 11 January 2020

From ScottM: Curtgeld the Ranter (30 Points)

My submission for this year's Curtgeld prize is the "Ranter" from Warlord Games Fire and Brimstone Rabblerousers pack. This figure is for  a specific person: JonathanO. This will be a perfect figure to go with his English Civil War armies.


Nice and simple figure, lots of character. Now if only my photos were better... I may have to invest in a better camera.

So that should be 1 x 28mm foot figure = 5 points + 25 Curtgeld

***
What a great figure, especially since you are going to give it away!  I love the bright cheery colours you used and the base looks spectacular as well.  I am positive Jonathan will love having it in his collection, because I know I would!

Awesome work!

- ByronM

11 comments:

  1. Lovely looking fellow! He's great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is timely. Scott and I just met up at the FLGS to pick up some more paint and supplies. This figure looks great, Scott. I can see him encouraging a hesitant regiment of the New Model Army. He should be worth a morale re-roll when needed! Now I just have to explore Challenge Island (I am confident about that) and meet the final challenge set by the Snowlord (not so confident about that, but I have even more incentive now). Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great figure and basing Scott :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on this figure Scott. He looks like he should be at speakers corner annoying the public at large.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, he could also be kept near the dice to give them a pep talk when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super snazzy. A very nice fig.

    And the photos are fine. Most of us use cell phone cameras or cheap digitals for posting. Except Dave; he has movies made with his figures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly as ECW should look - would fit any ECW collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mini, Scott. I know of a few profs that probably look like this in front of their class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely looking figure. Characters like this really add to any gaming table.

    ReplyDelete