Saturday 3 February 2018

What a week!

Well what a week, no really what week!  There I was minding my own business, looking forward to another spell at the brushes on Saturday morning when we hear that we are going to be inspected!  It doesn’t matter how well prepared you think you are, these things are never fun and just the mere mention of inspection can send shivers down the the most senior of teachers.  Still we have survived and, by all accounts, made a good fist of it so hopefully that means we will be left alone for a couple of years – we shall see!  So what with all the excitement with the day job and the builders knocking chunks out of ‘Awdry Towers’ it has not been the calmest of weeks.

Fortunately it's not all about me and once again I am delighted to share some more splendid examples of brushmanship.  Of course today is also the deadline for the third bonus round, 'Musician' so let’s see some more outstanding entries please.

 On with the Saturday Showcase!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you've had a bear of a week Michael. Nonetheless I hope you have a great day of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on surviving the week, Michael ! My sister is a teacher, as was my Mum, so I've seen with my own eyes how welcome that glass of wine on a Friday evening post-inspection can be! Time to relax now and do some painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your inspections sound a lot more serious thsn the ones over here. Good to hear you servivedm hang on in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you chaps, yes the weekend seems so much sweeter post inspection and now with minion duties drawing to a close, I feel it is time to go in search of ale! Best wishes to all.

    ReplyDelete