Friday 15 June 2018

Even later to the ball! - Group shot from Sebastian R

Yes, it has taken me this long to finish the basing on my French rifles and get this photo up. At this point I'm not even sure it'll be published but I think I might be contractually obliged to provide this so...

Enjoy!
Yeah... It's a little small, and yet, I managed to hit my target. I suspect my policy of making sure to hit all the bonus rounds paid off. Just as planned. I think it also says quite a lot about my painting speed under normal circumstances, but the first part of this year has been anything but normal.

It was a real pleasure participating, and I look forward to getting involved again next year (this year?) sans other obligations. Thanks all for the motivation and inspiration, hopefully see you all again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Great to see your final shot Sebastien. It makes me look less of a procrastinator! Great output this challenge and looking forward to seeing what you trot out in the 2018-9 season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never! Nice bunch, the scary cat head being the stand out!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your dogs were great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to worry, I'm as late in commenting as you are posting a comment, so we're all good. ;) Even though your output may not have been what you wanted, you still got some stuff done and hit your target - which is what this is all about. Great work Sebastian!

    ReplyDelete