Friday 18 January 2019

From MattK: Squigs and Uruk-Hai (210 points)

This weeks entry marks the real start of my Goblin army as well as a start into my long overdue lord of the rings project

First up I have 10 of the new Squig Hopper Cavalry guys. These were fun to crank out and I got them done on Monday.

 To go with these I finally repainted the old metal squigs and herders I got in a trade from a buddy of mine, back when AOS 2nd edition came out
And to round out these photos heres a shot of all the goblins set up so far in the case at the shop. Along with a neat little flyer I made to promote the shelf.
In addition to these goblins, I finally started my Lord of The Rings project. I'm starting the project out with Uruk-hai and here is 10 test models to get the color down before I open the rest.

By my math
10 28mm Cavalry x 10 = 100pts
22 28mm Infantrry x 5 = 110pts
Thanks

__________________________________________________________________

“Qualifications?”

“Stampeding squigs.”

“That's not much of a crime.”

“Through the Vatican?”

“Kinkyyyy. Sign here for 210 points!"

13 comments:

  1. The heads full of teeth are simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the squigs, they're just so absolutely bonkers as a weapon of war - great job, Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, and love the spreading of the challenge word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing work on those squigs! You gotta love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love squigs. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work on squigs and orcs!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. While your orcs are very good, it's the squigs I really like! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice squigs, riders and Orcs. Great post. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see the Uruks! Love seeing the LOTR stuff in this edition of the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete