Monday 25 February 2019

From Dave X: More bad men in 20mm (16 points)

A bit of a quiet week for me in terms of finishing figures but I am halfway through the next bonus round and painting up next Monday's submission.

This week I bring 4 more bad men from Elhiem Figures in 20mm.

These Taliban are really lovely sculpts.  Now I am not a gun person and according to the Elhiem Website there are 4 LMGs here, 1 x RPD, 2 x RPK and 1 x PKM.  Perhaps one of our American Friends can point out what is what :)

These will net me 16 points in 20mm



My Favourite paint jobs and sculpts so far from my Elhiem Taliban.
 Rather chuffed with the evil look in their eyes.


Lovely stuff, Dave. I hadn't appreciated you've been painting their eyes! A quick 16 points to you.

Barks

9 comments:

  1. Lovely bunch of jihadists!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fearsome group of models. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Dave. Isn't there something captivating about the Elhiem sculpts? They have such neat proportions, just really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, painting eyes is a challenge in 20mm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done a great job in keeping the colours natural and low-key, these chaps would be hard to see in the desert and blend in perfectly in a crowd at the Souk. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really liking how this project has developed. Great brushwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work. Like Curt I’m enjoying this project.

    ReplyDelete