Monday 20 January 2020

Scott Ascends Snow Lord's Peak


The balloon sets Scott down, and then begins a quick ascent, his luggage cascading over the side in a messy heap.

'Hey, what's the big hurry?!' he calls up.

Sarah looks over the basket edge, 'It's Monday. He'll be miserable and grumpy. I don't want to be around for that. Good luck and hope see you later!' The balloon quickly gains altitude and sets off for parts unknown.

Today's Snow Lord's Peak brought to you by Mount Logan, Yukon Territory

The blue monstrosity emerges from his cave. 'She's being overly dramatic. I just ate a brace of 'Age of Sigmar' fanboys, I'm in a great mood.' He picks his teeth with a GW ruler.

Scott grimaces, but puts on a brave face. 'I'm here for the prize. What do I have to do to get it?'

The Snow Lord tosses his toothpick away, 'I got some other of you guys painting Japanese stuff and I noticed you had an interest as well. How about some of those fancy samurai chaps? I see you're putting together another force for your collection.'

He then smiles wickedly, his sharp teeth gleaming in the winter light. 'I'll give you extra points if you do some on horseback. No pressure...' 

__________________________________________________

Scott, we look forward to you wowing us with some high warriors of Nippon. See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Well that should slow you down a bit! Good luck, Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing some of your Samurai for this Scott :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting to the summit Scott. Good luck on the samurai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done hope the GW Fanboys don't give you a indegestions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Can I help you? Can I help you? Can I help you?" lol

      Delete
  5. Best of luck with the samurai!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! You certainly have got the mornings of the Snow Lord right! Never talk to him before morning espresso ☕️
    🎈The Balloon Service looks forward to your next adventure 🎈

    ReplyDelete