Tuesday 11 February 2020

From Barks: Napoleon back from the dead (35 points)

"My Lord Wellington! The devil is back from St Helena!"

"What? Who? Old Boney? But he's dead, man!"

Waterloo wasn't the end, as Napoleon Bonaparte raises his dead soldiers and aims to conquer Europe again.




I don't think Lord Sidney knew what he was getting into with his alternative history location. This figure is Napoleon Blownapart from Eureka Miniatures. I do think he could have had his hand in his innards.

1x 28mm figure 5
Roundwood's Tower 30

Skull-o-meter™: 1
Cumulative Skullz: 13

By Paul:
What a fantastic model - Boney old Boney ! Looks alike a roundshot from a 12 pounder went right into his guts too. Nasty...  Thats a pretty weak reading on the Skull-o-meter, but I'll allow it :-)

35 points Sir! 

20 comments:

  1. interesting... do they have Blucher with an elephant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damnable Frenchies, impregnating the gallant marshall with a pachyderm! ;)

      Delete
    2. I'm sure if you ask Nic nicely...

      Delete
  2. Oh man...hilarious. Great stuff Barks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great figure Barks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've him for years; this was the perfect excuse to slap paint on.

      Delete
  4. Splendid interpretation, he's ace!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously wired and funny figure! Well done Barks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Wired'? Is he somehow anamatronic?

      Delete
    2. Ooh, Napoleonic/ Terminator crossover! Je vais revenir!

      Delete
  6. Jeeze Barks that's gruesome for sure, yet more true then you'd suspect... When travelling back from St Helena, Boney's remains were sans une instrument du marriage... Look it up I dare you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not brave enough to look it up, my imagination is working overtime...

      Delete
  7. Ha what a great figure! Nice one Barks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that puts an end to all rumours of the Emperor suffering from stomach cancer or an ulcer, I suppose... And to any appetite I may have had. Intrigueing figure nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete