Monday 4 January 2021

From Millsy: Frostgrave Undead (125 points)

G'day All!

Having missed last year chasing bushfires for the best part of 3 months I am doubly stoked to be on board again. I hope you're all well and travelling OK with all the weirdness in our lives of late.

This is my first post, a bunch of new kit for Frostgrave, which I have been playing a fair bit of late.

Necromancers & Armoured Skeletons

The Necromancers are really nice kit from the Rangers of Shadowdeep line by the same peeps who make Frostgrave. I wanted something that was creepier than the "official" Necromancer and Apprentice minis and these really fit the bill. Upsized with a couple of giant rats that have been floating about in the bits box and I am really chuffed with them. The Armoured Skeletons are also from the Frostgave line, really nice sculpts but the weapons are a bit fragile and I can see them getting broken in play at some point.


6 x 28mm minis = 30 points.

Skeletons, Ghouls and Zombies

This is the Northstar Figurines plastic kit designed for Frostgrave. An absolute bargain with loads of options and plenty of left-over bits. Great fun to assemble and paint!





19 x 28mm minis = 95 points.

All up that's a tidy 125 points to kick my challenge off.


On the turntable while I was twirling the brushes was a mix of Aussie girl power and some top shelf prog trance...

Artist:
E^ST
Album: I'm Doing It

Artist: John 00 Fleming, Aly & Fily
Album: Future Sound of Egypt 550

Artist: John 00 Fleming
Album: JOOF Editions, Volume 4


Cheers,
Millsy

12 comments:

  1. I'm sure I will be the first of many to welcome you again to the fray Millsy - great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back - it'll be up to you to maintain the honour of C&G this year, but I shall be cheering from the sidelines!

    Lovely work, Millsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to have you back and a fab return it is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have you back Millsy and great undead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking dead 'uns mate! Fantastic to see your return to us this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid looking undead!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary looking undead force.

    I have the Frostgrave rules on the shelf; going to have to give them another look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking undead, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to have you back! 16 skulls I see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Millsy great start to the Challenge 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete