Sunday 4 April 2021

Ian S -First Painting Challenge

Hi I am Ian and live in Hampshire UK.  This was my first attempt at this challenge and really enjoyed it.  The standard if painting and modeling was awesome and I have learnt alot for everyone involved. 

I decided to paint what was outstanding in various armies that my family have and a few figures for friends. 

So at the top are 28mm figures, wolf riders for a friend dwarfs for myself. 

15mm figures 
The completion of a a polish renaissance cavalry force for my son. 

Then a 1812 British Canadian army again for my son. 

More ancient Indians for my daughters army

A Danish dbn army for myself and a few 6mm figures for a 183 project. 

My target was 500pts and I achieved over 1600pts.  Need to read the points values as misread 6mm pts for 15mm pts. 
9pm



 

8 comments:

  1. Fantwstic 1st challenge from you. See you next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent rookie season, hope to see you back next year. Paint something for your self now, you’re family is well served!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome output, love the Polish cavalry!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. A splendid result, that truly is a grand view seeing them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did well Ian, see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excellent 1st Challenge from you Ian. Very well done Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous first flight, I'd say. Well done Ian!

    ReplyDelete