Friday 4 March 2022

From JohnE - 28mm Sucker Punch Mech and Pilot - [Cybertron] - (45 Points)

I have been holding on to this Maschinen Krieger Melusine (giant robot) for about a decade because I was determined that I would use it as a proxy for the mech in Sucker Punch. Nowadays there are files available to print the actual mech from the film but being stubborn I stuck with the original plan. The figure is Ishio from the Reaper Chronoscope range. She makes a good stand-in for the character Amber which I assume is what Reaper had in mind.










Points Summary: 

1 x 28mm foot @ 5 points = 5 points

1 x 28mm vehicle @ 20 points = 20 points

Cybertron (Middle Ring) bonus = 20 points

Total = 45 points


I love that Mech, and the pilot looks great too!

Tamsin

13 comments:

  1. Love me some MaK, great work on these models John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. Love the pink bunny on the mech. Reminds me of a story I heard of a gamer who showed up for an ancients tournament at a Con with a Byzantine army with yellow happy face shields.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic painting on that robot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea what's going on but they're both lovely!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me neither but I recognise and appreciate superb painting when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great brushwork on both! I especially like the pink bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two are total mysteries to me and eapecially the bunny is strange. Also, one can only think the practicality of the pilot's outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats classic John - awesome!
    Always great to see some Ma.K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Love the bunny face on the suite. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did enjoy that scene! I’d like to do one in 15mm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing work on the robot! Love the rabbit on it!

    ReplyDelete