Monday 2 January 2023

Monday Minion Reporting for Duty

 


I hope everyone has had a good Holidays and is resigned to the impending horrors of the new year.  We have my daughter home for the first time in three years, although on an abbreviated schedule as her flights on the 26th were cancelled and she finally arrived on the 30th.  Three games of Killer Bunnies so far and chalk up two wins for me

It's the first Monday of 2023 and boy does it feel it!  Our Monday crew assures me that they are working away at their brushes but most will not have anything ready before the 9th.  Too much time spent enjoying themselves over the Holidays I say.

We do look to have three posts at press time.

  • Sylvain brings us 6mm delights and tests my patience, eye sight and calculation skills.
  • AdamC stays at sea but in a new scale and era.
  • The Snowlord threatens us with his presence.

13 comments:

  1. Hey that's not nothing... Just really small

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was much smaller yesterday! Thanks for adding to the posts.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Peter! I hope you're having a nice visit with Katie. With a little luck, I hope to have something for you this afternoon. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt, send me a ping when it’s ready

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the day and get ready for a likely busier Monday next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I’m sure that it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck today Peter, now that I'm returned from a WiFi and data free zone in the Loire Valley I hope to be able to contribute something next week!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good day and please remember to tidy away all the pizza cartons, empty cola bottles etc at the end of your shift - I'd like to walk into a clean and tidy duty room when I take over in the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enough of these slurs! Just for that I’m putt8ng stinky cheese in the heating vents.

      Delete
    2. We can leave out the leftovers sushi...

      Delete