Saturday 14 March 2020

From JamieM - More ghostly going’s on (150 points)

Nice and quick this post, 30 more chainrasps for Age of Sigmar.


I needed more of these for reinforcements as my son managed to paint up his stormcast force and they smashed me in the games we've played so far.


Sadly, this lot didn't help me much and they were properly duffed up in the first game we played with them!


Normal ghostly colours and rusty weapons.


I must admit that I'm not entirely sure whether these are the 30 I most recently painted, as having had a game they got mixed in with the 10 I'd already painted, but you can trust me that I've painted 30 more :)


Nice and easy, 30 28mm figures for 150 points.


I need to now get a move on with My snowlord's peak submission before time runs out!

From DaveD - Nice a simple does the trick - 150 pts to the good!

571 pts for the day - i so need to crack the whip!! call yourselves painters .. 

8 comments:

  1. Nice bunch of ghosts. Good luck kicking your sons butt with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super looking ghostly types! Great colour combo!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. A battalion of barghests, group of ghasts, squadron of spooks: however you look at it, this is a great gathering of ghosts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking spectre types, Jamie! The rust effect continues to rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Jamie. As others have noted, the rust effect in particular is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete