Friday 27 March 2020

From JezT: Challenge Round Up

Dear All

Thanks for a great Challenge all. Fourth year running for me and as enjoyable as ever and exceeded my points target with a final 591. Also glad that I entered the Challenge Island and although did not make it to the Peak really enjoyed being part of this. My only regret is that I could not get a couple of foot figures done in the last week to break 600 points ......

An overview of my finished figures are:


Mostly I play Basic Impetus and pleased I got an extra couple of Persian light infantry bases done. Already played a game pre virus so a win for them! Also for Basic Impetus did some cavalry so I can field a new army Justinian Byzantine with the required Roman cavalry armed with lance and bow. Again this army was straight into action and another win under its belt. Also finished some more figures for AVBCW with the extra vehicles, machine gun support, plus the armed schoolboys. Should be a mad Geisha tucked in there as well.


Final thumbs up to everyone ..........see you in the Quarantine Challenge!

Cheers Jez

10 comments:

  1. Great Challenge haul Jezz and see you there indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Jez, and you've already had some of them out for a game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Jez and great to hear that you got some figs on table pre lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your Byzantines!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. very different and very interesting work! I congratulate you on the excellent completion of the event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff, the AVBCW minis are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Jez! I hope we can all get back to gaming soon.

    ReplyDelete