Monday 15 February 2021

From ScottM: Referee for Teleportation & some Rangers (65 points)

The first part of my post is my tribute for teleporting from the Knights Solar to the Lair of the Great Beast. This 28mm metal fig is from Impact Miniatures.



I think I must have picked this fig up back when I was still playing Blood Bowl a fair number of years ago. Simple easy to paint fig.

The second part of my post is this group of British Rangers/Backwoods Militia for the French and Indian War. These 28mm metal figs are from Galloping Major Wargames.





These are the first Galloping Major Wargames figs I've painted up. They're pretty nice, my only quibble is their hands tend to be quite large. Otherwise they're nice figs.

So that should be:
1 - 28mm foot fig + relocation bonus = 25 points
8 - 28mm foot figs (Rangers) = 40 points
For a total of 65 points.


I do hope that the match is being played somewhere warm - that referee could catch a nasty chill in that outfit.
Nice work on the rangers.

Tamsin

6 comments:

  1. Great work! I have painted some Roger's Rangers in 1:32 in the past. Nice colours and uniforms. Really enjoyed it.
    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking rangers and old school referee!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete