Wednesday 16 February 2022

From GeorgeS - GW 28mm LOTR - Eowyn - Ticket for Lady Sarah #2 (25 points)

 

Last moment's entry :) 

My second female figure for Lady Sarah and my space travels in the outer ring :) 

Here is a Games Workshop classic Metal figure of " Eowyn" daughter of Theoden.
Trying too much with layering on the face ,unfortunately  it ends up a bit textured. 
But sure she pays for my ticket to Lady Sarahs's Spaceship.
 
So, 25 points here for me :)
 









That's all for now.
 
'Till next time...

Keep Up The Brushes!!

***
Wow George, your brush skills continue to impress - this rendition of Eowyn is fantastic, and I have no doubt Lady Sarah will accept this figure as proper in return for passage on her Star Yacht. This continues the run of really excellent Lord of the Rings figures we have been seeing for many different Challenge participants this year. Well done!

GregB

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely. Two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work on her face and cloak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- fantastic work on the face and details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some really good textures George great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, George, beautiful brushwork. All the details, highlights, neatness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work, really nice!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is fantastic, really top work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, she's a really beauty. Well done George.

    ReplyDelete
  9. George, that's a brilliant figure. The face is genius brushwork. I also like how you've worked bits of green into the armour to tie in with the cloak and w Rohan generally. Lovely stuff.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great "thank you" to all of you for your kind comments!
    I'm really happy you like my Eowyn :) One more female to go...for the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She definitely looks ready for some Witch-King slaying! I won’t let her pretty face deceive me, but she is awesome!

    ReplyDelete