Friday 22 March 2024

KentG Well here we are minis painted during the comp

 

Hard to believe three months went by so fast.
I spent part of every day in my painting room during those three months. I wonder whether my wife still remembers who I am. It has been a pleasure to be apart of this challenge once again
Thanks so much to Curt, you are one of the good guys, and the minions for all that hard work you put into each and every entry.

The picture below is about 2/3 of what I’ve painted, the rest sadly has already left to go to
Customers. For those who didn’t know I paint part time at nights. This challenge is so refreshing as I actually get to paint my own figures which in some years never happens. 

I hope to see everyone back here next year and to the Friday group you guys are awesome 
And I look forward to catching up regularly still for painting chats.






24 comments:

  1. Terrific output! Wish I had the time (and will!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work Kent, You certainly are a quick painter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ray always great to see what everyone is painting had a great time

      Delete
  4. Incredible output and beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another monster challenge Kent - well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was, thought id have a wee break but then I went and did three how about you give me those minis and Ill paint yours swaps, now i'm hard at work painting again silly me, but I did get a pile of 15mm German and Polish fow and a lot of 6mm ww2, still more to find but a great start. loved seeing you work to Dave

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Cheers Peter, so many great submissions from so many people.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful and amazing work Kent! Really, your combination of quality and quantity stupifies me. Also, congratulations on making it into the Hallowed Halls of Vallejohalla (see Miles' post above). Cracking stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Curt, I had a blast this year, so many great post. And yes I did Millie's post, I am honured to join the ranks

      Delete
  8. Huge effort, and great quality as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Barks much appreciated my friend

      Delete
  9. What a prolific painter - Congratulations on another year of outstanding output. Hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pete, I think the challenge just makes you focus a little more and push you to see what is possible, had a lot of fun.

      Delete
  10. i really liked those shielded carthaginians

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they were fun to paint, thanks Norber

      Delete
  11. You had a high quality and high quantity, it was a joy to follow your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work all around there! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, just look at all those horses! Such Wonderful variety and quality, your contributions were always great. Well done Kent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing speed and quality. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another amazing Challenge Kent!

    ReplyDelete