Saturday 23 February 2019

Away for the Weekend. Mush! Mush!


Hi All,


Lady Sarah and I have taken an extended weekend away from wintery Regina to visit friends and family in frozen Winnipeg. As I write this we are busy eating, drinking and gaming ourselves to sated bliss. Yesterday GregB put on his first  game using his beautiful Franco-Prussian War collection (which was absolutely stunning, I might add), and we just finished a raucous 'Cruel Seas' engagement set in the Mediterranean which was terrific fun. While the conversation (and libations) were flowing I took advantage of my addled friends and convinced both Greg and Byron to take on some minioning today, so we may be treated to some banter from those two fine fellows. In the meantime we'll open the day with something Star Wars related from our friend MichaelA.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Curt

5 comments: