Wednesday 13 March 2019

From TeemuL: More Morr (35 points)

More Plague Marines for my growing Guards of Morr army. This time the miniatures are basically from the Dark Imperium starter set, but most of them have been converted more or less. The starter minis are kind of fixed, I mean you can only build them in one way. But I also had one "real" box of Plague Marines, which had lots of different options, so I had quite a lot of bitz available. It didn't look that easy to begin with, but I managed to chop and glue the different parts together and now I have quite a lot of special weapons to spread to my different units. Some of them were rather easy, just swapping hands (or swapping the backpack of Champion), some were more difficult, but easier than I first thought. The guy with a plasma gun is the only one who hasn't got any conversions, I run out of bitz at that point.

Painting itself was the same fast and messy (or artistic) style I have used on my warriors of Nurgle, nothing special or new there.



Close-up of the guys in the back row
That's 7 more 28mm miniatures, so 35 points, please.

But of course, Doctor! Nurgle's blessings have been bestowed upon Ev- it's the only explanation for the constellation of symptoms he's been exhibiting!

I'd like to try my hand at some Nurgly goodness some day. I like the conversions and this classic colour scheme.

Nurse Barks

7 comments:

  1. Suitably vile and infectious, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking Nurgle marines,I like the fast style!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! Sad that Nurgle got Ev, but I believe it just makes him stronger. Nurgle is the God of Life anyway, and he gives his blessings willingly.

    Btw, I had these guys on field on Tuesday and I won the first time in our campaign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disgusting looking figures, so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still think you have the palette nailed perfectly Teemu!

    ReplyDelete