Sunday 5 January 2020

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY

Wooo-Hoooo - It's Sunday Challenge-a-nistas and I'm your DJ minion for the Day.  I'll be getting this party started with some "dank" tunes and "woke" words of wisdom. 

OK, I have no idea what those two words mean and was trying to be socially relevant in a rather pathetic way.

Any-hooo, we got an action packed agenda of posts today - with A LOT of Challenge Island activity.  There are Space Marines, French trucks, tiny ships, pirates, an Iron Marshall, and even an ethical conundrum.  Plus each of todays entries are subjected to my rather questionable and arbitrary rules application. 

I AM A MINION - FEAR ME!!!!!!

Good times all around, for sure.

We've also got a new leader on the score board - congrats MartinC for claiming that august title.  Well gotta run, I strangely feel the need to return to the painting bench.

I'll leave you with this little ditty, just to get you in the painting mood.  I will say the sea gulls at Reidy's Reef do a better rendition.....


6 comments:

  1. Good to have you manning the decks today. Nice to chat last night. My lead is tenuous at the best and I'd better get painting. I reckon I need a 1000pt lead with 10 minutes to go at the end to pinch a narrow victory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hurt by your scandalous, yet accurate, accusations.

      Delete
  2. "You're in safe hands" said Captain Reidy, "I know where we're going."
    "Errmmm, are you sure?" piped up Tamsin, "We seems to be headed straight for that massive iceberg."
    "Iceberg? I see no iceberg."
    "Perhaps if you removed the lens caps from your binoculars?"
    Ahh, yes, that might indeed be a good idea...by the Snowlord, you're right - we are headed straight for a massive iceberg and there's no time to turn and avoid it! Abandon ship - financial analysts first!"

    Have fun today, Miles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha - next your going to tell me the Credit Derivative Swaps arent always a "sure" thing
      Poppycock!

      Delete
  3. 'You're doing a great job, Miles!!!'

    (speaks softly into mic): 'Um, people, can we get a backup minion here for Sunday? I think I may have created a 'situation'.... :)

    ReplyDelete