Thursday 12 March 2020

The Challenge Extended - Now, Put Your Back Into It!



Hello Challengers!

We're now entering into the last week of the Painting Challenge. Wooo!

When I was scripting the event for this year I thought I'd keep the it firmly within the bounds of winter, ending it on the 19th, the first day of spring. Nonetheless, I now think we should close with our feet firmly in the new season, with the work week behind us, so I'm extending the torture enjoyment for another day. 

The Painting Challenge will now conclude at midnight, Friday March 20th. 

This will give us an additional 24 hours to close the 10,000 point gap yawning in front of us.

Minions, break out the drums and whips! Challengers, to your brushes! We have work to do.

Curt Actual Out

14 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Here come them sandbags!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Ray, we've all been waiting with baited breath!

      Delete
    2. He's got a whole (former) hill of them!

      Delete
  2. What am I going to do with an extra day? I can't go round the island again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always undertake a covert mission to sneak up on Ray's sandbag mound and cut slits in them all. ;)

      Delete
  3. Maybe extend through the end of the Pandemic ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit dark, but I like it. :)

      Delete
    2. Would at least give me a chance to finish my Snowlord challenge 😉

      Delete
  4. 24 hours, glorious. That’ll be enough for me to lay a colour on..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, 2359h Friday? (c.f. 0001h Friday)

    ReplyDelete