Sunday 17 January 2021

From GeorgeS - The Armoury - 40mm Knight ( 35 points)

     After the gentle help of Sarah, here I am in the " Armoury" chamber, and with the help of this small Knight I will quickly get out of here..

    Here I have another Toy Soldier resurrection - Repainting (as it is my passion ) . This little plastic fellow must be a Hong Kong figure from the 70s. I haven't seen any in the original state but from some colours remained in the figures ( I have 3 of them) I tried to paint some parts similar to it.
   The size of the knight is in 40mm scale and it is unbranded. In the last picture you can see one of the unpainted figures to understand the change with the painting. Simple, cheap but lovely mould.





 So with it I score 20 points and 15 for the mounted 40mm figure. Total 35 points and this takes me to the next room.
 
          In the next room I will present my contribution to the challenge with one 1:32 figure I'm preparing at this moment and try to finish it before 21th of January!

'Till next time..

Keep Up The Brushes!!


22 comments:

  1. Brilliant work George! I particularly like the animation of the horse. The barber pole lance is iconic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting, the before and after picture shows how much effort you put in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first see it I though "poor little guy , you're so ugly...". So I did something to correct that :)

      Delete
  3. Paint makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fine looking old school knight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proper old school cool 😎
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking old school figure and nice work on the lance!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I found the easy way I will make every lance striped..hahaha! Thank you lain!

      Delete
  7. He’s great! Love the idea of pimping vintage toys

    ReplyDelete