Tuesday 5 January 2021

From MartinC - Golem's Haunt (25pts)

 Sorry Tasmin but there are more.

In this morning's post was a second post from Black Hat, actually they sent me 2 versions of each figures. Golems are not really my thing but this figure leapt off the screen


This is a library golem designed and animated to prove the pen is mightier than the sword. It s a nice figure and I've never seen one like it

I was going to paint it with the covers of some of my favourite books but I couldn't even do the writing on them
I can think of no possible use for it, but it does need a librarian

Scores = 5 + 20 = 25


I don't believe you are sorry, #13!

A golem composed of books? What a novel idea!

Another 25 points for you.

Tamsin

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ta, not really as good as I intended but I have another one so will probably have another go

      Delete
  2. Now, that's a fabulous figure - and actually could be living somewhere in any of the rooms of our house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ta, I may also have his brother hiding on a shelf somewhere

      Delete
  3. Wonderful take on the theme Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A self-tidying book collection. I could use one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. it is a cool figure and I've worked out what is wrong. Will tinker with it

      Delete
  6. Great mobile book pile !
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete