Tuesday 5 January 2021

From AlexS: Zombie horde (475 pts)

Hello everybody! My name is Alex and I am from Russia. I am very grateful to all of you for continuing to paint miniatures at this strange time. I am also grateful to Kurt personally for the fact that he was able to organize all this. I am pleased to look at the works that appear here and am very glad that many people are stealing better and more.
Today I present to you my little work - a horde of 100 zombies. They are collected from different kits, produced by different manufacturers. I was asked - why do I need 100 zombies? It's great to just put 100 zombies on the table ...





 Many thanks again to everyone, your work inspires me.

Points:
90 zombies 28mm 450 points
10 zombie halves 28mm 25 points
total 475 points



I'm terribly sorry for missing your post earlier, Alex, but I've got round to it now!

It's always great to see your submissions, and what a great way to start off your Challenge.

475 points it is, which will put you in joint 6th place (for now).

Tamsin

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Those look great Alex! And who was questioning the need for 100?! I think you have been very reserved only painting 100, one always needs more Zombies ;)
    Btw, how did you do the glowing eye effect?? It is very impressive!
    Best,
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice zombie horde! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, you can never have too many zombies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent entry, Alex. Glad to see you're still turning out these massive contributions! We all need to see such glorious (horrible!) sights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work, very efficient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb Zombie horde - if you're going to have zombies you need a lot! Love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Alex. Great horde of Zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking horde Alex, but I would have done more!!! There are never enough zombies on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Splendid zombies! Good to see your still not doing anything by halves!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello again Alex!!! Great to have you with us again.
    100 Zombies on the table? Why not indeed? Cannot challenge that logic...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never too many zombies; these look menacing. I also like the ones coming out of the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic looking horde of the walking dead. Well done Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. I'm giving you ten Skullz for this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't argue with the post title Alex 😁 there's Zombies and there are hordes of them !
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete