Tuesday 5 January 2021

From MartinC - Hall of Traps (25pts)

 I've been waiting for the postman to deliver some figures so I could start the Chambers of Challenge bit and a couple arrived today



This guy in a straight jacket is from Black Hat miniatures and is quick a nice figure, although I would have liked his face to be a little more deranged, like he had an itchy bum, he looks too peaceful

Don't like how the floor has come out on the photo, not good a painting floors.

So I've started my adventure and will have a mad spurt now as I have painted several chambers while waiting for this figure to arrive

Scores on the doors 5+20 = 25

Back so soon, #13?

I guess a straightjacket is a trap of a kind. OK, 25 points for this figure.

Tamsin


18 comments:

  1. I don't know if any other viewers are picking up on this, but that figure bears a surprising resemblance to Janus Stark, Victorian escapologist whose adventures were chronicled in Valiant Comics back in the day.

    If it is him, he'll he out of that thing in no time. No wonder he looks unperturbed!

    Top figure, Martin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, never heard of the stark chap. The alternative figure had him escaping by morphing into a tentacled thing

      Delete
    2. 😬
      Probably not Janus then!

      Delete
  2. Great looking headcase!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I take it this is not a self-portrait? Maybe just the typical obsessive wargamer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, look! Me on Monday!

    Good one mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta, they are coming to take me away, ha ha

      Delete
  5. Interesting choice of figure. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the tiled asylum floor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely job, you've got this chamber wrapped up 😉
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete