Tuesday 5 January 2021

From MartinC - Pit and Pendulum (32pts)

 After hurtling through the Hall of Traps our intrepid band of adventurers kick down the door to find the Pit and the Pendulum and a poor damsel in distress


Normally women in this position are worried abou there virtue. Here I suspect she is more worried out her kidneys.

The female victim is from Pulp Miniatures and is supposed to be strapped to a circular saw but I can't find the saw. The zombie I've no clue about but i suspect that came in a Northstar Lucky bag, I miss Northstar Lucky Bags - started many a collection with a random figure from them.

Scores on the Doors

10 +20 = 30

Weren't two visits enough for you? Back for a third #13?

Nicely composed entry Martin. I'll give you a couple of extra points for the diorama basing.

Tamsin

13 comments:

  1. Nice little vignette. I expect that you’ll find the saw later this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ta, I put the saw aside as I knew I would need it. So really have no clue where it is

      Delete
  2. Great looking vignette! Easy to mislay a circular saw!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great little vignette, Martin. I think the way you've angled the three main pieces so they seem connected (eyeline etc) is very nicely worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers, I would like to say I planned it like that but it is serendipity

      Delete
  4. I have that figure (and the saw, no less), but mine sucks as it's not painted and your's is. :) Cracking vignette Martin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, they are a nice set. Used the figure between 2 post as victory location in show

      Delete
  5. Great work on this mini diorama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How will he reach her brainsss up there?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice improv to put the random figures together 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete