Tuesday 5 January 2021

From ScottC: Zombies - Golems haunt submission (115 points)

Our lonely adventurers continue their adventure into the Golem's haunt. It is not long before they hear the oncoming shuffle of a hoard of none other than zombies! 

These classic gents have been in my pile of shame for a couple of years now. They were acquired second hand and in fairly rough shape but their misgivings were a source for inspiration.

I have an idea to paint up a priesty looking character to lead these goons but I'll leave that for another submission.













These are the Gw deadwalker zombies, 28mm in scale. 


Points :

19 zombies = 95 points

Challenge bonus of 20

Total: 115

---

Yep - thats a whole lot of Zombies! Awlays good to do a second hand rescue too, very satisfying I find.

But personally I'd make them walk the plank - wont have 'em on me ship you know!

Cap'n Wednesday

9 comments:

  1. Great looking zombies! Is there a problem with a zombie being a bit rough?!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd have more of a problem with "smooth" zombies.
    Great submission and a mass of points, to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great. Congrats on getting them out often pile of shame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, brings back fond memories when I had scores of these classics myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! Quite impressive to see what you did with those otherwise somewhat underwhelming sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bit of refurbishment Scott, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suitably gory undead, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely Zombies
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete