Tuesday 5 January 2021

From MartinC - Our Intrepid Adventurers Teleport (45pts)

 Every dungeon needs brave souls to use their brains and brawn to defeat evil and solve mysteries. My band are no different



Who else would you want to solve the mystery than Scooby Doo and the Gang. Their special skills are traps, running away and eating huge meals, whilst pretending not to be massively stoned. These will compliment last years Banana Splits entry. Next year I suspect it will be Noggin the Nog (not a euphemism)

So they will teleport to the Armoury as I have no egg based figures

Scores = 5x5 + 20 = 45pts

And that is the end of the current spurt (6 posts in 1 day is enough I think)

We'll have no spurting in here, #13!

Nice painting on the original Scooby gang. I remember painting the post-apocalypse versions of these a few years ago for someone.

Tamsin

23 comments:

  1. Jinkies Martin you are a machine today. Great group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, they came out well. May have to reinvent cluedo with them

      Delete
  2. Splurt or splurge either way, top effort today sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brains over brawn! I love these crazy kids (and their dog).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking gang,you just need scooby snacks!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then best thing when running around robbing banks
      Ta

      Delete
  5. Too many entries - I'm getting RSI just commenting on them all!
    I think I prefer this of all today's entries, Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post ... I like Shaggy best !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Scooby gang is always a treat 🧞‍♀️Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stuff Martin. We had a Great Dane ('Clive') who was as big (and goofy) as Scooby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I had a friend with great danes. They ate the stairs

      Delete
    2. They tend to 'exert their personalities'. We miss him dearly.

      Delete
    3. lot of personality. Always sad to lose a friend

      Delete
  9. Great work on the gang. They look like they just stepped off the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this set of figures, great job on them
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete