Tuesday 5 January 2021

From George S - Airfix Afrika "Corpse" - The ressurection (30 points)

      "...It Walks!"  

   Not only but it fights back too...  I think this gets me out of "The Golem's Haunt" chamber... :)

    While painting the previous posted Afrika Korps figures I got this idea when this damaged figure comes to my hand. The arm was broken in an awkward way and instantly remember the chamber that haunted me from the beginning of the challenge!

    Just for the record, this is an Airfix 1:32 figure from the Afrika Korps set, resculpted a bit.

   So , 10pts for the figure and 20 for the room  = 30pts if I'm correct.





Hope you enjoyed and get inspired!

'Till next time..

Keep Up The Brushes!!


And victim number three walks into my lair!

Nice resculpting of that damaged figure. I could tell from the pose that it was Airfix!

30 points it is for a great job.

Tamsin

17 comments:

  1. Suitably horrid! Nice work George!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not only throwing a grenade but from the looks of it he'll throw the whole arm with it. Good use of an otherwise rather useless figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking resurrection special!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea for recycling, and a great mini too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful spin on a damaged figure. Terrific work George!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did have a giggle at this, great reanimation of a classic fig
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a funny figure at the end. Like the splatter B-movies characters...
      Thank you Ken!

      Delete