Friday 5 February 2021

From DrQ: Myrmourn Banshees at Graveyard Beach (40 points)

I painted up the rest of my Nighthaunt from the Storm Strike starter box for the Graveyard Beach. I would have included more picks, but most of them were rubbish—totally washed out and hard to see the models. This is the best that my limited photoshop skills could pull off.


Not much to say on these ladies. I tried to keep to the same paints as the Nighthaunt Glaivewraith Stalkers from the Tomb area earlier. Most of the models are painted using Citadel Technicals: Hexwraith Flame for the body with Nighthaunt Gloom for their bodices and weapons (and a few other miscellaneous colours to help round out the effects). I decided not to paint the roses or skulls in separate colours like I did on the Glaivewraiths, but rather to extent the eerily glow to the entire base. I think it works better, but won't know until I get them in a real battle.

As far as points: the four 28mm models come to 20 points with another 20 points for the challenge area for a total of 40. Oh, and there's a total of six skulls lurking on those bases as well. 

5 comments: