Wednesday 22 March 2023

From SylvainR: How do I Feel about the Wrap Up? Tray Bien!


I am quite happy with the outcome of this year's Challenge: the desert project is completed and I took a big bite out of Early WW2 armies. I love the fact that we are encouraging each other, although I could have certainly provided more comments to fellow painters. I promise to do better next year.

Many thanks to all the participants, the indispensable minions and, of course Lady Sarah and the Snowlord. And my thoughts are with Oscar whose big fluffy head I will miss petting.

Now that the Challenge is over, I will organize storage for my new units, start putting aside unpainted stuff  and prepare my trays for next year's Challenge.

Ce n'est qu'un au revoir!


15 comments:

  1. Your effort this year was "tray bon" - well done Sylvain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work on your 6mm projects Sylvain. Well done on the horrible pun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the 6mm stuff, Sylvain - that's a lot of trays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super work and your organisation is unrivalled - très propre!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sticking to a plan and focusing, marvelous! Well done, Sylvain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work here Sylvain and good example for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Sylvain. There's a lot of lead in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! That photo typifies the Sylvain I know and admire. Well done, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work you have showed us, Sylvain! As a small scale devotee I was much enamoured by your work, especially the more unusual stuff you painted. Good show! See you next winter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent result Sylvain. Like yourself I too am going to have to be creative with some storage solutions now to accommodate all the new additions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fantastic project this year. I followed wityh a lot of interest

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your 6mm work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely work Sylvain, I really enjoyed your vignettes and oft overlooked support vehicles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done, Sylvain! That is certainly an impressive force and I will say once again that you did a very good job of matching your friend's paint too!

    ReplyDelete