Wednesday 31 January 2018

It's that time of the week once again.....


Yes its Wednesday!!
Which means Moanian Ray time!!!
As you can see below, I'm feeling rather more sprightly and energetic this morning.
I've finished my exercises and am nearly ready for another days work trying to 
sell beer & cider in the South East of England.
Yum! 


Its still quite early, but we've got 6 entries in so far, so look out throughout the day
for them popping on your screen!

Apologies if the pic put you off your Cornflakes!





Not really!

12 comments:

  1. No no Ray ... spare us the budgie smugglers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. If painting 6mm hadn't damaged my eyesight enough...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This calls for drastic measures. Gentlemen, I know it hasn't passed all the stringent safety tests yet, but I fear it is time to issue Docherty's patent "Raybegone" [an ultra-high strength variant of "Millsbegone"] to all viewers of this post. I'm not sure that the reported side-effects [compulsive buying of metal, plastic and resin miniatures; obsession with studying military history] would even be noticed ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah .. I will break out the mind bleach supplies... form a queue ..

      Delete
    2. Just don't mention the other reported side effect - obsession with camels ;)

      Delete
  4. Now I need something stronger than Beer or Cider...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear God PLEASE Post something!!!!

      Delete
    2. I fear it may be too late - he's scared off all the Wednesday posts.... :o

      Delete
  5. I think this has been up long enough???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve had a bit of a mid-challenge mojo slump. Will get my arse back in gear soon.

    ReplyDelete