Wednesday 24 January 2018

Yay....Its Wed-nes-day!





Oh yes its Minion Ray time again.
Yee haw!!!
So far we have 11 entries this fine day and no mention of a Badger anywhere!
Feeling slightly better today, it seems I just can't shake this bloody flu!
And I've gotta take a day of work, well work from home anyway and look after the
 littlest Rousell, Nieve whose off sick with the flu that I've given her!!

Me and Cartman are sitting listening to my fav Eddie Cochran, while I sort
all your posts out, trying not to fall asleep, do some work and keep Nieve occupied!
Sigh!
Just listen to Eddie, he'll make it all better........


2 comments:

  1. Good tunes Ray ... hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay awake Ray, I've got a post queued up and ready to go. Thanks for the Rockabilly!

    ReplyDelete