Saturday 22 December 2018

From AdamC - Mama Bear and Cub (10 Points)

Greetings I'm thrilled to be taking part in another challenge! My first offering the Christmas Ornament I made for my wife. We have a tradition of exchanging ornaments and I try to make mine each year.


The miniature is from Bad Squiddo and was part of Kickstarter earlier this year.  Annie produces excellent miniatures as I'm sure you all know.


The idea for this ornament came to me as soon as I spotted this piece. I added the cubs's hat for a holiday touch.  I just need to add the string to hang it from the tree (I drilled a hole between the mother and cub).


I think the fur came out well I find fur a challenge but I think I'm getting better at it. For points I think it's fair to call this a 25mm cavalry figure netting me 10 points.

________________________________

Awww, that's a great mini Adam. 

Welcome back to the Challenge, sir. It's lovely that you've started with an entry that is perfectly in tune with the season. I really like the colour of the brown fur, especially on mama bear's face and the toque on Jr. really sets the piece off nicely. Well done!

10 points for you Adam. Great to see you in the mix again. 

10 comments: