Friday 6 March 2020

From Brettm Natives to Scifi (155 points)

On the next step on the map we hop aboard Sarah's Balloon 




We have a famous captain who only needs one eye to be a badass



First time I have attempted actually painting an "eye" usually just do a wash and leave it. Couldn't do that on this model. I think it turned out great. Might be because its such a big eye though lol


I have been painting on this group off and on all through the challenge. Finally all finished up! So here we have these Natives from Firelock games.

 All of them grouped up
 Decided not to do any shade on the feathers. Left them very bright.


 Thought about basing them differently from the other blood and plunder guys I have. Ended up just going with the same base as the rest of the guys I have.


 the "leaders" from what I can tell.

Point wise this is 24 Natives at 5 each comes to 120 points. Plus Sarah's Balloon of +30 and figure of +5. For a total of 155 points. Now where will this Balloon land...


Oi! You can't just hop aboard Lady S's Balloon without telling her where you want to go. That's almost hijacking! I'm sure that if you leave a comment here with your chosen destination, that will be OK.

Lovely work on these. Where is the badass captain from though? I'm sure others will want to know.

TamsinP

ps - I corrected your maths!

6 comments:

  1. Math is hard...
    We are headed to MIllsy's Millpond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking natives and super cyclops!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🎈Love the one eyed bad ass captain, Lady S will sail you away to the Mill Pond and the adventures which await 🎈 Tally -ho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those natives are truly wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete