Wednesday 3 February 2021

AndrewB-The Tomb

 Long work week made me push pause on posting for a moment, but we’re back!   For the Tomb, I’ve painted another delightful figure from Old Glory.  This mummy is resting quite comfortably in his sarcophagus, with a modest exterior.




 This little fella is perfect for a terrain accent piece which can at a moment’s notice become something far more interesting! Just to be on the safe side, I took a picture of his more interesting and athletic representation beside him for comparison, and I can’t be happier with Old Glory’s work with these figures.   


These should be a delightful pair to surprise some players in a game or two of Fistful of Lead, using the Tales of Horror expansion.  

My calculations have me at a modest 5 points for a 28mm figure, and 20 points for the challenge, for 25 total.  We’ll be back soon with level three!

Happy Painting!

8 comments: