Monday 8 February 2021

The Squirrel Challenge Update!

Wait, did you say Squirrel?

Hello Squirrel Fans!

Below are the up to date(ish) points totals for the prestigious Squirrel Challenge.

For those few who are not in 'the know', participants get a Squirrel Point for each new submission on a new theme worth at least 25 points (before any bonuses).

In alphabetical order, here are the current scores for the group:

Curt: 8

DaveS: 1

JohnS: 1

KyleC: 11

Millsy: 1

NoelW: 12

PeteF: 3

RobertH: 0

StuartL: 13


Oooh! *claps in glee* I see we have a battle royale between Kyle, Noel and Stuart for Top Distracted Paint Hound. This is SO EXCITING! 

No. Really. It is. 

*indignant sniff*

Okay, check back in a few weeks to see how this unfocused struggle between these three distracted brush-jockeys unfolds. 

The tension is exquisite, almost too much to contain. I know, I'm wiggling in my seat... Hmm. Actually, I think I need to go find a tree. See you later!

- Curt


1 comment: