Friday 28 January 2022

From DaveD - The Friday Minion - Nurse ouch it hurts!

 Welcome back to Friday - the best day of the week. Unfortunately yours truly had a "minor" argument with gravity last weekend. 



Its all MartinC's fault - I went in search of my MDF stash for the bootleggers - and missed the step out of the loft .. 9 foot later..i found myself on the floor . Fortunately nothing broken - just battered and bruised. My painting hand is though still recovering - I reckon another week before I can  wield a brush properly . Lets not mention my job used to be H&S eh...

It was great to see two of the Friday crew nominated for the Minions Monthly award , good lads the whip cracking is working well . Well done on getting the award Benito. 


so what goodies do I have for you today -so far we have 

LeeH - more desert goodness. 

MikeF - is eating the world 

BenitoV - More wonderful Cannucks 


Right - time for the 2nd coffee of the day

8 comments:

  1. Do like I say, don't do like I do... Hope you recover soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your hand is back to painting soon! Have a grand Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safety third Dave! Take care and enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m happy to hear you’ve come through your battle with gravity virtually unscathed. I hope your painting hand is back to its nimble self quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was all a cunning plan, luckily his face broke the fall

    ReplyDelete
  6. get well soon Dave and have a better care for yourself!

    ReplyDelete