Friday 11 March 2022

From BenitoM: Boarding Sarah's Yacht Destination Arda (25 points)

I'm back to my galatic exploration duties and will board Sarah's Yacht for the second time in this year's Challenge. My destination this time:  the misterious World of Arda



I'm paying my ticket today with a second wailing woman model, that will be part of the support option offered in the Infamy Infamy! Germanic lists.



This is a 28mm scale model of the Wargames Foundry Germanic Women blister. Nice sculpting full of character as most of the Foundry's minis.


The entry will add 25 points to my Challnege scoring:

1 x 28mm model @ 5 points + Bonus planet@ 20 points


From DaveD - Another fine addition indeed.

9 comments:

  1. "A second wailing woman" - things I read in the Painting Challenge.

    Great brushing as ever Benito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eer... did I say something inconvenient? English is not my native language and I may have used a wrong expression

      Delete
  2. Great work. Love the figure and you’ve done her nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking figure Benito! No problem on your phrasing from this side!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mini and you have painted her well! Have a safe journey, Benito!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a great figure. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete