Sunday 19 March 2017

From ScottM and JonathanO: Curtgeld - Early WWII German Mortar Crew (30 Points Each)


My good friend Scott suggested and provided this mortar crew for us to paint as our team effort.  Scott painted the two loaders and I painted the observer and am doing the basing.  As you can see the basing is still in progress, but I am running out of time to get this posted before the deadline - just an hour to go as I type this!  The basing will be finished and this group will head off in the mail to Curt.

Jonathan 

 





Thank you Curt and all the participants for a fantastic painting challenge.

From JonathanO and ScottM

_________________________

Terrific work guys! I have a real fondness for the early war German uniform so it's nice to see it featured here. Speaking of which I have several of these yet to do so this will provide me with some much needed impetus. 

Thanks again and I look forward to having you with us next time out.

4 comments:

  1. Good job guys. Mortars are one of those items you would love to have, to always seem to be painting something else before you can get around to it. I'm sure Curt will be psyched to add this to his collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mortar team guys. Good job.

    ReplyDelete