Tuesday 5 March 2019

From FranL - 15mm Legion of Ood and 28mm Donnybrook Unit! (639 points)

My Legion of Ood (The Blue Boys) roams the galaxy preaching the writings of Ood and if you don't like the preaching of Ood then they knock the galactic faeces out of you.......

This is a hodge podge of scales, manufactures and technically periods, the majority is GZG, the vehicles are from Armies Armies now The Scene, Khurasan and Heavy Mechs which used to be WH40K Space Marine Dreadnoughts ( I have re-purposed quite a few 28mm GW models for 15mm)....

There is even a 20mm kloth from CP Models fantasy range posing as a religious advisor/leader.......

.....casualties by cutting the bases of some figures and laying them flat!

I must admit the bikes were my favourite..........








The second part is this 28mm unit from Warfare Miniatures for Donnybrook, they will be based by their owner Ray, an absolute arseache to paint but needs must..........


28mm figures (34 infantry, 1 cavalry): 180-25%= 135pts
28mm vehicle/Dreadnought x 3: 60pts
15mm
18 vehicles (including the bikes): 120pts (15 vehicles are 120 points and I'll score the bikes as cavalry for an additional 12 points - Lee)
14 crew-served weapons (I am counting the equipment/ammo handcarts as crew-served weapon but could be wrong): 56pts
128 figures: 256pts

I'd like to thank Bill Bailey for the word and religion of Ood!



Oh my brain...counting this lot gave me an actual headache! All I can say is you have been a very productive boy. I'm guessing it's the slow season in the mud farming business? Time on your hands equals a head-splitting points bomb?!? Nicely done sir....now I'm off to find some Paracetamol. 
Lee

25 comments:

  1. Wow! What an entry Fran! But was it Ray or painting the figure for him that was an arseache? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking this SF stuff you are churning out - quality stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking sci-fi force but the late 17th century pike and shot are fab!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Fran. I especially love the Donneybrook bunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers! You're all over the place with this one, mate. Donnybrook?! Did yoiu loose a bet or something? ;) Terrific work Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Fran. All hail Ood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nice bunch mate. Regarding the arseache: less said the better I suppose ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well now that's a points bomb Fran and a mighty fine one at that!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete