Wednesday 4 March 2020

James Lands on Snow Lord's Peak


As gentle as a feather, Sarah's Balloon sets down James' Sherman atop Snow Lord's Peak. The turret pivots and the commander's hatch opens with James' clambering out, gasmask covering his face.


This week's Snow Lord's Peak brought to you by Mount Goodsir, British Columbia.

The Snow Lord scratches his furry head, 'Wow. James, it must have taken A LOT of hot air to get you up here.'
James slides the mask from his face, 'It was really no issue. We had Ray with us. We could have gone to the blinkin' moon with that guy aboard - you just need to take precautions.' He taps the mask with an arched eyebrow. 'This isn't just for the altitude, if you know what I mean.'

The Snow Lord sighs, 'Poor Sarah. I'll have to get her something nice for when she gets back...So, James, what can I do for you.'

'Well, as I'm sure you can guess, I'm here for the reported treasure.'

The Snow Lord nods, 'Ah yes, of course. I think I have just the thing for you. A while back you posted a bunch of 3mm figures for Epic/Titanicus. Yes, super tiny, even for Epic! Anyway, I'd like to see another unit for that project, if you can manage.'

James smiles, 'You got it, big guy. I'll get right on it.' 

He clambers aboard his Sherman and waves to the monstrous blue lord of snow from the cupola. 'I'd wait for the balloon, but I'll risk the descent for a bit of fresh air.' 

He smiles and the hatch clangs shut.

_______________________________________________


5 comments: