Tuesday 3 March 2020

MikeW Makes Snow Lord's Peak


Dressed as a Polish winged hussar, Mike flutters down from Sarah's Balloon onto Snow Lord's Peak.

This week's Snow Lord's Peak brought to you by Mount Goodsir, British Columbia.

The Snow Lord looks at him appraisingly. 'That's a pretty neat getup.' He points to the czapska resting precariously on his massive head, 'Those Poles really know how to make cool duds.'
Mike shrugs, 'Yeah, my regular cloths are in the wash so I had to make do with this. Trouble is that I always get caught up going through doorways and chickens follow me everywhere.'


'It must be real rough being such a... 'chick magnet'.' The Snow Lord snorts and slaps his knee, clearly enjoying his own unique brand of humour.

Mike rolls his eyes, 'Riiight. So, I understand I need to provide a boon to get to the treasure up here. What do you have in mind, oh mirthful Blue One?'

The Snow Lord wipes a tear from his eye and points to Mike's feathered wings, 'People have been enjoying your Siege of Vienna project, so I say let's see another unit from that colourful period - something for the brave defenders.'

_______________________________________________


Okay Mike, you have your marching orders. Let's see what 17th century goodness you come up with.

-Curt


5 comments: