Saturday 6 February 2021

From Barks: Six sorceresses (55 points)

For access to the Teleporter, I present three villains and three heroes, of assorted sizes. They're all magical ladies from the Descent boardgame. I followed the game's artwork for colour choices.

Three villains

Ariad, demon spider lady

Zarihell, soul summoner

Dragged some washes together on her cloak-
worked surprisingly well!

Lady Farrow-
"Excuse me while I finish my... wine."

Three heroes

Dezra the Vile- antihero

Ravaella Lightfoot, gnome mage

Ulma Grimstone, dwarf alchemist

6x 28mm figures: 30 points
Teleporter use: 20 points
Sorceress bonus: 5 points
Skull-o-meter™: 9





18 comments:

  1. Great brushwork Barks. I do like the way you've painted Zarihell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome magic users Barks, I especially like Zarihell, your colour-choice is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn’t thrilled by the skin colour but she came out alright.

      Delete
  3. Six Super Sorceressors successfully submitted 👏
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great painting here - love the colour schemes and the subtlety with which they're applied.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I briefly considered giving six sorceress bonuses here, but thought that would make the ACME points-a-matic explode.

    Nice teleport, Barks! The cheery alchemist is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She’s got a cheery steampunk vibe that I like.

      This is my last use of the teleporter, so I thought I’d throw all these sorceresses at it.

      Delete
  6. Don't mess with Ladies toting skullz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Six splendid sorceress! They look great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a colourful lot - excellent work!

    ReplyDelete